Here it is, the new blog from the Vrabec's in Michigan. We have a new little runt now, Tyler, who is literally everywhere, so I thought about documenting our day to day life with him for friends and family. I'm going to try to keep up this time!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Tyler's Pizza Kitchen
Tonight is homemade pizza night. I thought I'd get Tyler in the kitchen to begin his training as my sous chef. We made a cheese and onion pizza, and a chicken pesto (whole wheat thin crust with low-fat cheese of course). He had lots of fun but he was so sad when the assembly was over and whined to make more! Anyone hiring?
2 comments:
Nonna and Grampa are looking for a sous chef! Send him our way :-)
We are hiring at the UW. He will need a work permit but he will probably do a better topping job than my college kids.
Post a Comment